A Voice for Citizens, A Force For Change
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Elections Learn More
- How to register to vote? How to learn more about issues and candidates?
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history? What do we do?
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members.
Government Links Learn More
- Find local governments on the web
Publications and Newsletters Learn More
- Publications & Newsletters